Building a custom home is a big investment, so it’s understandable homeowners have a lot of questions before getting started. After all, there’s a lot to consider! From timelines to the design process and everything in between, questions are a natural part of the process.
At REFINED, we pride ourselves on creating a streamlined process from start to finish. We make it a point to guide homeowners through the design and construction process, offer convenient timelines, and address any questions or concerns that may arise.
Part of this process includes being transparent about the elements and features included in every REFINED custom home. While other builders may hide these things throughout a lengthy contract, we offer homeowners a list of standard features from the start.
Keep reading for a comprehensive list of the exterior elements that come standard in every single REFINED home.
- Entire architectural services
- Full landscaping design and installation
- All site clearing and tree removal
- All necessary survey work for permits and construction
- Soil testing
- Buried power lines from power pole to new home
- 30-year architectural shingles
- James Hardie siding, soffit, and fascia (no aluminum, no SmartSide, no vinyl)
- Rain gutters
- Custom insulated garage doors
- Marvin Integrity Windows
- Concrete window wells (no metal)
- Whole house hot water circulation pump/line
- Garage floor drains
- Custom millwork package
Missed our blog post detailing all of the interior elements included in every REFINED custom home? Check it out here.
*Please note: REFINED Custom Homes can change these features at any time. Please contact us for the most updated list. We will gladly send it to you.