When setting out to build a new custom home, it’s natural to begin the process with a lot of questions. Frankly, we’d be shocked if our clients didn’t at least have a few concerns, queries, or details to discuss!
Our job is to guide homeowners seamlessly through design and construction, providing the right timelines, information, and answers to any issues that arise.
One area we like to make clear from the start? What elements and features are included in every REFINED custom home. Rather than make you search contracts for this information with a fine-toothed comb, we gladly offer it up front!
Read below for a comprehensive list of the interior elements that come standard in every single REFINED home.
- Marvin Integrity Windows
- Custom Cabinets with inset doors (no box cabinets)
- Cabinet hardware
- Commercial level appliances
- Hidden outlets in kitchen backsplash
- Granite and Quartz countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Designer selected lighting and plumbing fixtures
- Platinum ceramic paint finish in all bathrooms
- Glass-like enameled paint finish throughout the home
- Premium wool carpet
- Custom millwork package
- Solid 3/4″ hardwood flooring on the entire main level
- Custom closet shelving systems
- Soft close cabinet hinges throughout the home
- Premium fireplace
- Smooth ceilings throughout the home
- Custom-level stair railing system
- Toilet and bath accessories
- Timer and ventilation switches in all bathrooms
- Zoned heating controlled by smart phone
- In-floor heat throughout the lower level
- 8′ 4″ or higher ceilings in the lower level
Curious to learn more about what exterior elements we include with every build? Check back here in the coming weeks; we’ll be sharing our list of standard exterior features soon!
*Please note: REFINED Custom Homes can change these features at any time. Please contact us for the most updated list. We will gladly send it to you.