Some fun and creative touches were added to this new cottage chic home in Edina – here are a few we’d like to share with you.
1. Custom Reclaimed Wood Door – On the second level we installed a custom reclaimed wooden door that was designed specifically for the space. Read one of our previous blog posts to learn more about the reclaimed door.
2. Craftroom Stencil – To make a second level room feel more like a craftroom a stencil was added to the main wall.
3. Master Bath Custom Vanity – A beautiful custom vanity, with a decorative front was installed in the master bathroom.
4. Painted Interior Doors – To give one of the girl’s bedrooms a fun look the interior doors were painted – a way to mix color and style.
5. Bold Wallpaper – The main powder room was wallpapered from top to bottom, including the ceiling to give the room fun visual interest.
6. Reclaimed Sunroom Wood – Reclaimed wood was also used throughout the sunroom, adding a feeling of warmth.